New England submitted by
New England 6 States Songs: https://www.reddit.com/newengland/comments/er8wxd/new_england_6_states_songs/ NewEnglandcoin
NewEnglandcoin is a clone of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm with enhanced features to protect against 51% attack and decentralize on mining to allow diversified mining rigs across CPUs, GPUs, ASICs and Android phones.
Mining Algorithm: Scrypt with RandomSpike. RandomSpike is 3rd generation of Dynamic Difficulty (DynDiff) algorithm on top of scrypt.
1 minute block targets base difficulty reset: every 1440 blocks subsidy halves in 2.1m blocks (~ 2 to 4 years) 84,000,000,000 total maximum NENG 20000 NENG per block Pre-mine: 1% - reserved for dev fund ICO: None RPCPort: 6376 Port: 6377
NewEnglandcoin has dogecoin like supply at 84 billion maximum NENG. This huge supply insures that NENG is suitable for retail transactions and daily use. The inflation schedule of NengEnglandcoin is actually identical to that of Litecoin. Bitcoin and Litecoin are already proven to be great long term store of value. The Litecoin-like NENG inflation schedule will make NewEnglandcoin ideal for long term investment appreciation as the supply is limited and capped at a fixed number Bitcoin Fork - Suitable for Home Hobbyists
NewEnglandcoin core wallet continues to maintain version tag of "Satoshi v0.8.7.5" because NewEnglandcoin is very much an exact clone of bitcoin plus some mining feature changes with DynDiff algorithm. NewEnglandcoin is very suitable as lite version of bitcoin for educational purpose on desktop mining, full node running and bitcoin programming using bitcoin-json APIs.
The NewEnglandcoin (NENG) mining algorithm original upgrade ideas were mainly designed for decentralization of mining rigs on scrypt, which is same algo as litecoin/dogecoin. The way it is going now is that NENG is very suitable for bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin hobbyists who can not , will not spend huge money to run noisy ASIC/GPU mining equipments, but still want to mine NENG at home with quiet simple CPU/GPU or with a cheap ASIC like FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB or Apollo pod on solo mining setup to obtain very decent profitable results. NENG allows bitcoin litecoin hobbyists to experience full node running, solo mining, CPU/GPU/ASIC for a fun experience at home at cheap cost without breaking bank on equipment or electricity. MIT Free Course - 23 lectures about Bitcoin, Blockchain and Finance (Fall,2018) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUl4u3cNGP63UUkfL0onkxF6MYgVa04Fn CPU Minable Coin
Because of dynamic difficulty algorithm on top of scrypt, NewEnglandcoin is CPU Minable. Users can easily set up full node for mining at Home PC or Mac using our dedicated cheetah software.
Research on the first forked 50 blocks on v1.2.0 core confirmed that ASIC/GPU miners mined 66% of 50 blocks, CPU miners mined the remaining 34%.
NENG v1.4.0 release enabled CPU mining inside android phones. Youtube Video Tutorial
How to CPU Mine NewEnglandcoin (NENG) in Windows 10 Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdOoPvAjzlE
How to CPU Mine NewEnglandcoin (NENG) in Windows 10 Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHnRJvJRzZg
How to CPU Mine NewEnglandcoin (NENG) in macOS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj7NLMeNSOQ Decentralization and Community Driven
NewEnglandcoin is a decentralized coin just like bitcoin. There is no boss on NewEnglandcoin. Nobody nor the dev owns NENG.
We know a coin is worth nothing if there is no backing from community. Therefore, we as dev do not intend to make decision on this coin solely by ourselves. It is our expectation that NewEnglandcoin community will make majority of decisions on direction of this coin from now on. We as dev merely view our-self as coin creater and technical support of this coin while providing NENG a permanent home at ShorelineCrypto Exchange. Twitter Airdrop
Follow NENG twitter and receive 100,000 NENG on Twitter Airdrop to up to 1000 winners Graphic Redesign Bounty
Top one award: 90.9 million NENG Top 10 Winners: 500,000 NENG / person Event Timing: March 25, 2019 - Present Event Address: NewEnglandcoin DISCORD at: https://discord.gg/UPeBwgs
Please complete above Twitter Bounty requirement first. Then follow Below Steps to qualify for the Bounty: (1) Required: submit your own designed NENG logo picture in gif, png jpg or any other common graphic file format into DISCORD "bounty-submission" board (2) Optional: submit a second graphic for logo or any other marketing purposes into "bounty-submission" board. (3) Complete below form.
Please limit your submission to no more than two total. Delete any wrongly submitted or undesired graphics in the board. Contact DISCORD u/honglu69
#5911 or u/krypton
#6139 if you have any issues.
Twitter Airdrop/Graphic Redesign bounty sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/L0vcwmVi8c76cR7m1 Milestones
- Sep 3, 2018 - Genesis block was mined, NewEnglandcoin created
- Sep 8, 2018 - github source uploaded, Window wallet development work started
- Sep 11,2018 - Window Qt Graphic wallet completed
- Sep 12,2018 - NewEnglandcoin Launched in both Bitcointalk forum and Marinecoin forum
- Sep 14,2018 - NewEnglandcoin is listed at ShorelineCrypto Exchange
- Sep 17,2018 - Block Explorer is up
- Nov 23,2018 - New Source/Wallet Release v1.1.1 - Enabled Dynamic Addjustment on Mining Hashing Difficulty
- Nov 28,2018 - NewEnglandcoin became CPU minable coin
- Nov 30,2018 - First Retail Real Life usage for NewEnglandcoin Announced
- Dec 28,2018 - Cheetah_Cpuminer under Linux is released
- Dec 31,2018 - NENG Technical Whitepaper is released
- Jan 2,2019 - Cheetah_Cpuminer under Windows is released
- Jan 12,2019 - NENG v1.1.2 is released to support MacOS GUI CLI Wallet
- Jan 13,2019 - Cheetah_CpuMiner under Mac is released
- Feb 11,2019 - NewEnglandcoin v1.2.0 Released, Anti-51% Attack, Anti-instant Mining after Hard Fork
- Mar 16,2019 - NewEnglandcoin v18.104.22.168 Released - Ubuntu 18.04 Wallet Binary Files
- Apr 7, 2019 - NENG Report on Security, Decentralization, Valuation
- Apr 21, 2019 - NENG Fiat Project is Launched by ShorelineCrypto
- Sep 1, 2019 - Shoreline Tradingbot project is Launched by ShorelineCrypto
- Dec 19, 2019 - Shoreline Tradingbot v1.0 is Released by ShorelineCrypto
- Jan 30, 2020 - Scrypt RandomSpike - NENG v1.3.0 Hardfork Proposed
- Feb 24, 2020 - Scrypt RandomSpike - NENG core v1.3.0 Released
- Jun 19, 2020 - Linux scripts for Futurebit Moonlander2 USB ASIC on solo mining Released
- Jul 15, 2020 - NENG v1.4.0 Released for Android Mining and Ubuntu 20.04 support
- Jul 21, 2020 - NENG v22.214.171.124 Released for MacOS Wallet Upgrade with Catalina
- Jul 30, 2020 - NENG v126.96.36.199 Released for Linux Wallet Upgrade with 8 Distros
- Aug 11, 2020 - NENG v188.8.131.52 Released for Android arm64 Upgrade, Chromebook Support
- Aug 30, 2020 - NENG v184.108.40.206 Released for Android/Chromebook with armhf, better hardware support
NENG v1.4.0 Android Mining, randomSpike Evaluation https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/download/NENG_2020_Q3_report/NENG_2020_Q3_report.pdf
- 2018 Q3 - Birth of NewEnglandcoin, window/linux wallet - Done
- 2018 Q4 - Decentralization Phase I
- Blockchain Upgrade - Dynamic hashing algorithm I - Done
- Cheetah Version I- CPU Mining Automation Tool on Linux - Done
- 2019 Q1 - Decentralization Phase II
- Cheetah Version II- CPU Mining Automation Tool on Window/Linux - Done
- Blockchain Upgrade Dynamic hashing algorithm II - Done
- 2019 Q2 - Fiat Phase I
- Assessment of Risk of 51% Attack on NENG - done
- Launch of Fiat USD/NENG offering for U.S. residents - done
- Initiation of Mobile Miner Project - Done
- 2019 Q3 - Shoreline Tradingbot, Mobile Project
- Evaluation and planning of Mobile Miner Project - on Hold
- Initiation of Trading Bot Project - Done
- 2019 Q4 - Shoreline Tradingbot
- Shoreline tradingbot Release v1.0 - Done
- 2020 Q1 - Evaluate NENG core, Mobile Wallet Phase I
- NENG core Decentralization Security Evaluation for v1.3.x - Done
- Light Mobile Wallet Project Initiation, Evaluation
- 2020 Q2 - NENG Core, Mobile Wallet Phase II
- NENG core Decentralization Security Hardfork on v1.3.x - Scrypt RandomSpike
- Light Mobile Wallet Project Design, Coding
- 2020 Q3 - NENG core, NENG Mobile Wallet Phase II
- Review on results of v1.3.x, NENG core Dev Decision on v1.4.x, Hardfork If needed
- Light Mobile Wallet Project testing, alpha Release
- 2020 Q4 - Mobile Wallet Phase III
- Light Mobile Wallet Project Beta Release
- Light Mobile Wallet Server Deployment Evaluation and Decision
- 2021 Q1 - NENG to the Moon?
RandomSpike - NENG core v1.3.0 Hardfork Upgrade Proposal https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/download/2020Q1_Report/Scrypt_RandomSpike_NENGv1.3.0_Hardfork_Proposal.pdf
- Major Success - v1.3.x Scrypt randomSpike Release
- randomSpike Overview, Observation, Conclusion
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Support on v1.4.0
- NENG core v1.4.0 Upgrade Proposal – Mobile Mining Start on Android Phones
- Table 1 – Mobile Mining Comparison of Electroneum (ETN) and NewEnglandcoin (NENG)
- Linux, Cloud, DockeQEMU virtualization Tech Advancement
- Userland for arm64 android – Easy to Setup or Use
- Alpha Release - GNUroot for 32 bits arm android
NENG Security, Decentralization & Valuation https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/download/2019Q2_report/NENG_Security_Decentralization_Value.pdf
- NENG Algorithm Change History
- NENG 1.2.x is subject to Timestamp Attack
- Explanation of Jan 29,2020 Timestamp Attack
- Why Scrypt RandomSpike is Proposed
- Technical Detail - How Scrypt RandomSpike Works
Whitepaper v1.0 https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/download/whitepaper_v1.0/NENG_WhitePaper.pdf
- No Hard Fork in 2019 Q2 or in Near Future
- NENG v1.2.x Hard Fork Evaluation
- Post Hard Fork: GPU vs ASIC, Solo vs Pool Mining
- NENG 51% Attack Cost - $10,000 USD
- Decentralization - Solo Mining Up, Mining Pool Down
- What if 51% Attackers Utilize GPU fleet?
- NENG Valuation is Dirt Cheap
- Announcement of NENG Fiat Project for all U.S. Residents
- Announcement for Mobile Miner Project Initiation
DISCORD https://discord.gg/UPeBwgs Explorer http://www.findblocks.com/exploreNENG http://220.127.116.11/exploreNENG http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/
- NENG – CPU Minable, fun, easy full node set up at Home PC
- NENG – Security Against 51% Attack by Design
- Security - Dynamic Diff Short Term, Higher Network Hashrate Long Term
- Decentralization Phase 1- CPU Mining is Key Feature of NENG
- Why Block Time is Gaussian Shaped Random Event
- ASIC is Like Lion, CPU is Like Cheetah
- Decentralization Phase II – Security Against 51% Attack
- Why the Proposed Phase II Hardfork Upgrade will Prevent 51% Attacks?
- What if 51% Attacker re-engineer the software to attack NENG?
- Conclusion - Sound Money, Take Back Monetary Independence, Relive Crypto Dreams with Full Node
Step by step guide on how to setup an explorer: https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/nengexplorer Github https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin Wallet
Android with UserLand App (arm64/armhf), Chromebook (x64/arm64/armhf): https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/tag/v18.104.22.168
Linux Wallet (Ubuntu/Linux Mint, Debian/MX Linux, Arch/Manjaro, Fedora, openSUSE): https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/tag/v22.214.171.124
MacOS Wallet (10.11 El Capitan or higher): https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/tag/v126.96.36.199
Android with GNUroot on 32 bits old Phones (alpha release) wallet: https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/tag/v1.4.0
Windows wallet: https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/tag/v188.8.131.52
addnode ip address for the wallet to sync faster, frequently updated conf file: https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/cheetah_cpumineblob/mastenewenglandcoin.conf-example
How to Sync Full Node Desktop Wallet https://www.reddit.com/NewEnglandCoin/comments/er6f0q/how_to_sync_full_node_desktop_wallet/ TWITTER https://twitter.com/newenglandcoin REDDIT https://www.reddit.com/NewEnglandCoin/ Cheetah CPU Miner Software https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/cheetah_cpuminer Solo Mining with GPU or ASIC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg52187727#msg52187727 How to Run Two Full Node in Same Desktop PC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg53581449#msg53581449 ASIC/GPU Mining Pools Warning to Big ASIC Miners
Due to DynDiff Algo on top of Scrypt, solo mining is recommended for ASIC/GPU miners. Further more, even for mining pools, small mining pool will generate better performance than big NENG mining pool because of new algo v1.2.x post hard fork.
The set up configuration of NENG for scrypt pool mining is same as a typical normal scrypt coin. In other word, DynDiff on Scrypt algo is backward compatible with Scrypt algo. Because ASIC/GPU miners rely on CPU miners for smooth blockchain movement, checkout bottom of "Latest News" section for A WARNING to All ASIC miners before you decide to dump big ASIC hash rate into NENG mining.
(1) Original DynDiff Warning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg48324708#msg48324708
(2) New Warning on RandomSpike Spike difficulty (244k) introduced in RandomSpike served as roadblocks to instant mining and provide security against 51% attack risk. However, this spike difficulty like a roadblock that makes big ASIC mining less profitable. In case of spike block to be mined, the spike difficulty immediately serve as base difficulty, which will block GPU/ASIC miners effectively and leave CPU cheetah solo miners dominating mining almost 100% until next base difficulty reset.
Cminors' Pool http://newenglandcoin.cminors-pool.com/
SPOOL https://spools.online/ Exchange
Features: anonymous sign up and trading. No restriction or limit on deposit or withdraw.
The trading pairs available: NewEnglandcoin (NENG) / Dogecoin (DOGE)
Trading commission: A round trip trading will incur 0.10% trading fees in average. Fees are paid only on buyer side. buy fee: 0.2% / sell fee: 0% Deposit fees: free for all coins Withdraw fees: ZERO per withdraw. Mining fees are appointed by each coin blockchain. To cover the blockchain mining fees, there is minimum balance per coin per account: * Dogecoin 2 DOGE * NewEnglandcoin 1 NENG Latest News Aug 30, 2020 - NENG v184.108.40.206 Released for Android/Chromebook Upgrade with armhf, better hardware support https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg55098029#msg55098029 Aug 11, 2020 - NENG v220.127.116.11 Released for Android arm64 Upgrade / Chromebook Support https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54977437#msg54977437 Jul 30, 2020 - NENG v18.104.22.168 Released for Linux Wallet Upgrade with 8 Distros https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54898540#msg54898540 Jul 21, 2020 - NENG v22.214.171.124 Released for MacOS Upgrade with Catalina https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54839522#msg54839522 Jul 19, 2020 - NENG v126.96.36.199 Released for MacOS Wallet Upgrade https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54830333#msg54830333 Jul 15, 2020 - NENG v1.4.0 Released for Android Mining, Ubuntu 20.04 support https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54803639#msg54803639 Jul 11, 2020 - NENG v1.4.0 Android Mining, randomSpike Evaluation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54777222#msg54777222 Jun 27, 2020 - Pre-Announce: NENG v1.4.0 Proposal for Mobile Miner Upgrade, Android Mining Start in July 2020 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54694233#msg54694233 Jun 19, 2020 - Best Practice for Futurebit Moonlander2 USB ASIC on solo mining mode https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54645726#msg54645726 Mar 15, 2020 - Scrypt RandomSpike - NENG v188.8.131.52 Released for better wallet syncing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg54030923#msg54030923 Feb 23, 2020 - Scrypt RandomSpike - NENG Core v1.3.0 Relased, Hardfork on Mar 1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg53900926#msg53900926 Feb 1, 2020 - Scrypt RandomSpike Proposal Published- NENG 1.3.0 Hardfork https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg53735458#msg53735458 Jan 15, 2020 - NewEnglandcoin Dev Team Expanded with New Kickoff https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg53617358#msg53617358 Jan 12, 2020 - Explanation of Base Diff Reset and Effect of Supply https://www.reddit.com/NewEnglandCoin/comments/envmo1/explanation_of_base_diff_reset_and_effect_of/ Dec 19, 2019 - Shoreline_tradingbot version 1.0 is released https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121953.msg53391184#msg53391184 Sept 1, 2019 - NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is Selected as Shoreline Tradingbot First Supported Coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg52331201#msg52331201 Aug 15, 2019 - Mining Update on Effect of Base Difficulty Reset, GPU vs ASIC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg52169572#msg52169572 Jul 7, 2019 - CPU Mining on macOS Mojave is supported under latest Cheetah_Cpuminer Release https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg51745839#msg51745839 Jun 1, 2019 - NENG Fiat project is stopped by Square, Inc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg51312291#msg51312291 Apr 21, 2019 - NENG Fiat Project is Launched by ShorelineCrypto https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg50714764#msg50714764 Apr 7, 2019 - Announcement of Fiat Project for all U.S. Residents & Mobile Miner Project Initiation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg50506585#msg50506585 Apr 1, 2019 - Disclosure on Large Buying on NENG at ShorelineCrypto Exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg50417196#msg50417196 Mar 27, 2019 - Disclosure on Large Buying on NENG at ShorelineCrypto Exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg50332097#msg50332097 Mar 17, 2019 - Disclosure on Large Buying on NENG at ShorelineCrypto Exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg50208194#msg50208194 Feb 26, 2019 - Community Project - NewEnglandcoin Graphic Redesign Bounty Initiated https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg49931305#msg49931305 Feb 22, 2019 - Dev Policy on Checkpoints on NewEnglandcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg49875242#msg49875242 Feb 20, 2019 - NewEnglandCoin v1.2.1 Released to Secure the Hard Kork https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg49831059#msg49831059 Feb 11, 2019 - NewEnglandCoin v1.2.0 Released, Anti-51% Attack, Anti-instant Mining after Hard Fork https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg49685389#msg49685389 Jan 13, 2019 - Cheetah_CpuMiner added support for CPU Mining on Mac https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg49218760#msg49218760 Jan 12, 2019 - NENG Core v1.1.2 Released to support MacOS OSX Wallet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg49202088#msg49202088 Jan 2, 2019 - Cheetah_Cpuminer v1.1.0 is released for both Linux and Windows https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg49004345#msg49004345 Dec 31, 2018 - Technical Whitepaper is Released https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg48990334#msg48990334 Dec 28, 2018 - Cheetah_Cpuminer v1.0.0 is released for Linux https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg48935135#msg48935135 Update on Dec 14, 2018 - NENG Blockchain Stuck Issue https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg48668375#msg48668375 Nov 27, 2018 - Exclusive for PC CPU Miners - How to Steal a Block from ASIC Miners https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg48258465#msg48258465 Nov 28, 2018 - How to CPU Mine a NENG block with window/linux PC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg48298311#msg48298311 Nov 29, 2018 - A Warning to ASIC Miners https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg48324708#msg48324708
Disclosure: Dev Team Came from ShorelineCrypto, a US based Informatics Service Business offering Fee for service for Coin Creation, Coin Exchange Listing, Blockchain Consulting, etc.
I am having trouble trying to get solo mining started on either my PC or Mac. I have a PC set up that is using three 7950s that are mining Litecoins. I'd like to have my 2 USB erupters solo mining Bitcoins for fun on the same system. I have the drivers installed for the USB miners and my system recognizes them. submitted by
I am starting Bitcoin-QT as -server
My bitcoin.conf looks like this: listen=1 server=1 rpcuser=user rpcpassword=pass
I set up a BFG .bat like this: bfgminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:8332 -O -u user -p pass
When I launch that, BFG just crashes. I have also tried it with CGminer and that crashes also. I'd like to keep CGminer on the cards Litecoin mining and use BFG for the USB miners.
How do I get BFG to work just with the USBs? Also, do I need to input a Bitcoin address somewhere so if I did solve something I get the payout?
Sometimes, I do more work on my Mac and am also trying to set up the USBs to mine on a Mac using Diablo miner. Will that work the same way as the PC setup once we get it figured out?
Thanks for any help.
Litecoin mining can be profitable, but only under certain conditions. At first, people could take advantage of mining with their CPUs and GPUs, but this is no longer the case today. The introduction of specialized mining equipment (commonly known as ASIC ), which can lead much faster and much more efficiently, has made search blocks much more difficult with general hardware. If you compare the ... This is correct, since you are solo mining, and litecoin-qt doesn't supply this. Don't worry, your setup is correct. Not having LP only means that your miner will get informed a little bit slower by litecoin-qt about a new block a little later, and potentially doing work on a block that has just been solved for a few seconds at most. Solo mining is the process of mining alone as we told earlier. We are aware that when you connect yourself to a pool, the process that mainly happens is that all miners get connected to the same bitcoin-client to confirm transactions. This helps to increase the probability of “finding” a block directly. Further, the block provides incentives from the shares from all miners. If you do the ... Hello, Being new to this and just getting started this evening seeing BTC2/BTCs as a better Altcoin then BTC which I have mined with success I have a question as to Solo Mining. With BTC bitcoin.conf you set GEN=1 to mine Right now I have my for my BTCs Conf I have it blank, as shown in the comma... Solo Mining Litecoin Tutorial. This tutorial provides instructions for setting up a Litecoin Node and a mining pool. For this tutorial, I used an old Gridseed that I have mining on "lottery" mode with Nice hash.
Mining Bitcoin is as easy as installing the mining software on the PC you already own and clicking start. Anyone can do this and see the money start rolling ... VIETNAMCOIN This is part 2 of the 3 part series of making your own bitcoin mining pool. The commands needed to install the stratum server are: git clone http... How to run Bitcoin-qt as a server with a configuration file (3 of 6) Category Howto & Style; Show more Show less. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically ... If you like my videos please consider donating BTC to 1GvWrJSLNafra26jDwpScY5bqYcQ6BDhPW Hi guys this is the 3rd and final video on making a bitcoin mining pool. In ... litecoin qt litecoin review litecoin rig bitcoin raspberry pi litecoin mining rig 2016 litecoin mining rig cheap bitcoin mining raspberry pi bitcoin satın alma litecoin solo mining litecoin ...